We’ll keep this short.
Enter the Writer’s Digest Short Short Story Competition for a chance at $3,000 and a trip to the 2016 Writer’s Digest Conference, PLUS national exposure for your story! Click here to see the full prize list.
Here’s the bottom line.
Keep your story under 1,500 words to qualify, and be sure to get your work to us by January 15, 2016.
One First Place Winner will receive:
- $3,000 in cash
- Their short story title published in Writer’s Digest magazine’s July/August 2016 issue
- A paid trip to the ever-popular Writer’s Digest Conference!
- A copy of the 16th Annual Writer’s Digest Short Short Story Competition Collection
- A copy of the 2016 Novel & Short Story Writer’s Market
- A copy of the 2016 Guide to Literary Agents.
Other prizes and how to enter: http://www.writersdigest.com/writers-digest-competitions/short-short-story-competition?utm_source=competition&utm_campaign=wd-tjo-comp-161125&utm_content=801449_WC151125&utm_medium=email
NEW Deadline: January 15, 2016.
December 14, 2015